New RN Graduate Program
Why Home Health Care or Hospice Nursing?
Consider the benefits of starting your nursing career with Great Lakes Caring:
• The privilege of making a difference.
• The ease of a flexible schedule.
• The comfort of companionship for those who need it.
• The opportunity to make life more manageable for clients.
• The ability to deliver complex care at home.
• Being able to help clients remain comfortable at home.
• Ongoing growth and professional development.
• The ability to specialize your skills.
• High demand for home health care jobs.
• A personally rewarding career.
Our New Graduate Program features:
Increased Mentorship Training
• Observation time
• E-learning courses
• One-on-one field training
Increased Peer Support
• Routine preceptor communication
• Documentation review
• Decreased productivity requirement
1 year of Case Study Review with the Great Lakes Caring Education Team