The Great Lakes Caring Hospice Difference
We have an unwavering commitment to providing compassionate, quality care. Our patients are our number one priority.
We recognize that this is a sensitive time for individuals and caregivers, and we respect their decisions. We provide dignity, comfort and care while striving to support our patients and their families.
GREAT LAKES CARING HOSPICE SUPPORTS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THROUGHOUT YOUR JOURNEY WITH:
- Hospice physicians who understand patients' unique needs
- Kind and caring nurses who ensure all patient and family needs are being met
- Our Master’s-prepared social workers who offer emotional support and assistance with connecting to resources
- Spiritual care coordinators who provide compassionate support
- Attentive and considerate certified aides who are here to assist with personal needs
- Unique Programs that help improve quality of life
- Our unparalleled By Your Side℠ end-of-life program that ensures we are there when needed the most
- Our Care that Never Sleeps℠ promise that ensures we’re available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year
- Care that continues to support the family after the passing of a loved one