Where to Find More Help After the Loss of a Loved One
At Great Lakes Caring Hospice, we understand that grief can be constant and overwhelming at times. Bereavement support is provided for 13 months to help you through your complex emotions.
Our compassionate bereavement coordinators are available to speak with you -- contact them here. They also recommend visiting the resources below.
GENERAL GRIEF RESOURCES:
- Information and education on grief for adults and children
- Mini books and mini videos providing information on grief process
- Materials developed by Dr. Alan Wolfelt, expert in the field of grief and loss
- Resource materials from the Hospice Foundation of America
- Support and grief information for families grieving the death of a child