Great Lakes Caring Hospice works in partnership with patients, caregivers and families to provide compassionate, superior quality end-of-life care in the comfort of their preferred home setting. Our dementia-care certified clinicians are available 24/7/365 to provide symptom and pain management, increased presence at the bedside when it’s needed most and bereavement support.
Do you have questions about the Medicare Hospice Benefit? Our Frequently Asked Questions page will help you with questions about hospice services, the cost of hospice, how to determine eligibility and more.
Why Choose Great Lakes Caring Hospice?
- Dementia care certified staff
- Specialized, disease focused care to manage the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and COPD
- Industry-leading clinical quality, including expert pain assessment and treatment, as identified by Medicare quality reporting
- By Your Side increased presence at the bedside at end of life – a time when you need us most
- Three, full-time shifts of nurses available 24/7/365, including weekends and holidays
- Active family communication, support, education and bereavement
Great Lakes Caring helps you or your loved one leave a lasting legacy that will be cherished for years to come:
- We Honor Veterans: Recognizing the service of our nation’s veterans through pinning ceremonies to recognize Veterans service to our country.
- Holding Hands Forever: Our portrait program takes a black and white photograph of you and your loved one’s hands capturing a bond that will forever be shared.