The Great Lakes Caring team provides a wide range of home health services to foster recovery, rehabilitation and recuperation. We offer skilled nursing and therapies in the comfort and safety of your home or a senior housing community. Great Lakes Caring utilizes technology-enhanced patient care, based on each patient’s needs, to help prevent unnecessary emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
Why Choose Great Lakes Caring?
- Same day start of care availability
- Electronic medication reconciliation
- Availability 24/7/365, including weekends and holidays
- Call Us First initiative to prevent unnecessary rehospitalizations and ER visits
- Superior quality patient and caregiver satisfaction
We have specialty programs and care paths to address:
- Fall prevention
- Orthopedic rehabilitation after hip or knee replacement
- Difficulty swallowing or Dysphagia
- Bladder and bowel incontinence
- Macular degeneration, glaucoma and other visual impairments
- Neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Multiple Systems Atrophy, Cerebral Palsy
- Unnecessary hospitalizations