IH Executive Names 10 Integrated Delivery Networks to Watch
IH Executive has named 10 organizations “Integrated Delivery Networks to Watch."
This special section of the publication’s September/October issue profiles organizations that are innovating across a variety of care types and settings to help transform the U.S. healthcare system. Each organization was named for demonstrating leadership in a unique and exciting way: partnering with local communities, collaborating with other providers, creating new pathways of care, embracing new reimbursement structures and more.
Here are the organizations profiled and a description of the achievements for which they were selected.
- Burcham Hills, East Lansing, MI; and Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice, Jackson, MI: Innovative Collaboration for Continuity of Care
- Carroll Hospital, Westminster, MD: Population Health in a Value-Based Environment
- Community Care Collaborative, Austin, TX: Integrating Care for the Uninsured/Underinsured
- Geisinger Health System Mobile Paramedic Program, Wilkes Barre, PA: Technologically Integrated Mobile Health (Rural)
- Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT: Deep Data Analysis for Population Health
- North Shore LIJ Center for EMS, Syosset, NY: Technologically Integrated Mobile Health (Urban/Suburban)
- OSF HealthCare , Peoria, IL: Embracing the Shift to Shared-Risk Arrangements
- Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA), Reno, NV: Creating New Pathways for 9-1-1 Patients
- Symphony Post-Acute Network, Chicago: Partnering to Optimize Patient Experience, From Hospital to Home
To view the profiles, visit www.emsworld.com/12099983.
ABOUT IH EXECUTIVE
Founded in 2013, IH Executive (formerly Integrated Healthcare Delivery) profiles leaders and chronicles innovations in the rapidly evolving field of integrated healthcare. It offers insights, analysis and actionable takeaways on key leadership concerns, including patient care, technology, business and regulatory compliance, with an emphasis on nonhospital provider organizations: skilled nursing, home health, hospice, assisted living, EMS, pharmacy, rehab, physical therapy, behavioral health and more. Read the publication online or request a free subscription at IHExecutive.com.